- Year of birth: 1982
- Studies of law at the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg (2002 -2008) and the University of Glasgow in Great Britain (2004-2005).
- First bar exam: 2008
- Research assistant at the Institute for Public Law, Dept. II, at the Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg, Chair of Prof. Dr. Thomas Würtenberger
- Staff member of the research programme of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), “Research for Civil Security” – Protection of Transport Infrastructures – Automated Acquisition of Information and Protection of Critical Infrastructure in the Event of a Disaster (AISIS)
- Current PhD project on the socio-economic implications of security research: “Cost-benefit analysis in security law”
- Legal clerkship at the Regional Court Darmstadt: 2011 – 2013
- Second bar exam: 2013
- Admission to the bar: 2014
Areas of activity:
Civil and administrative law
- Contribution to the final and overall scenario report of the AISIS subproject of the security research programme of the BMBF (http://www.bmbf.de/de/22429.php).