- Year of birth: 1985
- “Alternative Service Abroad” at Kaleo Secondary Technical School, Ghana (2004 – 2005)
- Studies of law and “Complementary studies in European law” at the Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg (2005 – 2010)
- First bar exam: 2010
- Research assistant with Prof. Dr. Christoph Teichmann at the Chair of Civil Law, German and European Commercial and Corporate Law at the Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg (2010 – 2013)
- Master of Laws (“LL.M.”) at the London School of Economics and Political Science in the field of “Corporate Law” (2011 – 2012)
- Doctorate at the Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg in 2016 with a dissertation on a corporate law related topic
- Legal clerkship at Darmstadt Regional Court (2013 – 2015)
- Second bar exam: 2015
- Admission to the bar: 2015
- Lawyer in two major corporate law firms in Frankfurt with focus on Corporate/M&A (2015 – 2017)
A major focus of my work is corporate law.
I advise clients in all phases of a company’s existence, from the start-up phase – in particular with regard to the advantages and disadvantages of the different legal forms of partnerships and companies – to adjustments or fundamental revisions of articles of association and on company restructurings, to all issues relating to liquidation, the sale of companies and the exit of individual shareholders.
In disputes among the shareholders, I represent the interests of shareholders as well as of companies out of court and in court.
In addition, I advise on duties and liability issues of directors and supervisory board members.
I have extensive experience in advising start-ups, in particular with regard to the formation, subsequent financing rounds, restructurings, joint ventures and cooperation agreements and the sale of shareholdings / exits.
I also regularly advise and represent clients in areas of commercial law, in particular on revising or drafting general terms and conditions.
Another focus of my work is inheritance law. I advise clients on inheritance planning and represent clients in inheritance litigation.
In addition to these focuses, I advise and represent clients in general civil and contract law.
My international education and my transaction experience from my work in leading international law firms also enable me to provide comprehensive advice in English and on cross-border issues.
I publish regularly in recognized journals on topics within my areas of specialisation.
- Company Hijacking im Vereinigten Königreich, ZIP 2012, 2449-1452
- Der Harmonisierungserfolg der Publizitätsrichtlinie – Eine Untersuchung am Beispiel der Umsetzung in Deutschland und im Vereinigten Königreich, Nomos 2016
- Verknüpfung der Handels- und Gesellschaftsregister in Europa, GmbHR 2018, 281-289
- Online-Gründung und Digitalisierung im Gesellschaftsrecht – Der Richtlinienvorschlag der Europäischen Kommission, DNotZ 2018, 643-661