- Year of birth: 1985
- Studies of law at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-University of Bonn (2005 – 2010), Università degli Studi di Firenze (2008) and the University of Cologne (2010 – 2011)
- First bar exam: 2011
- Master of Laws (“LL.M.”) in “Innovation, Technology and the Law” at the University of Edinburgh (2011 – 2012)
- Research assistant in various national and international law firms
- Doctorate at the University of Cologne in 2015 with a dissertation on a copyright law related topic
- Legal clerkship at Darmstadt Regional Court (2013 – 2015)
- Second bar exam: 2015
- Admission to the bar: 2016
- Lawyer in a major German corporate law firm in Frankfurt focusing on private building law and architects law (2016 – 2017)
Areas of activity:
Since my legal clerkship, the absolute focus of my work has been on civil building and architectural law.
As a specialist lawyer for building and architects’ law, I advise private building owners, purchasers of condominiums, condominium owners’ associations, project developers, property developers, tradesmen and architects on all issues relating to the handling of building and renovation projects.
From drafting and reviewing contracts to providing advice during construction and representing clients in legal proceedings, all stages of a construction project are part of my ongoing practice.
In addition to the classic issues of civil building law, various other issues of real estate law are also among my other areas of expertise. Examples of this are
– Advice and procedural representation of purchasers or sellers of real property
– Neighbour law issues
– Residential property law (WEG)
A further focus has developed in commercial tenancy law. Here I advise various commercial tenants and landlords, particularly on questions of contract drafting.
I also represent our clients in various administrative law issues. Here, the focus is on public building law.
I also regularly advise our international clients in English.
- „Zur Verhältnismäßigkeit der Strafbarkeit privater Urheberrechtsverletzungen im Internet“, 2015