- Year of birth: 1985
- “Alternative Service Abroad” at Kaleo Secondary Technical School, Ghana (2004 – 2005)
- Studies of law and “Complementary studies in European law” at the Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg (2005 – 2010)
- First bar exam: 2010
- Research assistant with Prof. Dr. Christoph Teichmann at the Chair of Civil Law, German and European Commercial and Corporate Law at the Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg (2010 – 2013)
- Master of Laws (“LL.M.”) at the London School of Economics and Political Science in the field of “Corporate Law” (2011 – 2012)
- Doctorate at the Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg in 2016 with a dissertation on a corporate law related topic
- Legal clerkship at Darmstadt Regional Court (2013 – 2015)
- Second bar exam: 2015
- Admission to the bar: 2015
- Lawyer in two major corporate law firms in Frankfurt with focus on Corporate/M&A (2015 – 2017)
- since 2018 with RechtsAnwälte&Notare Berghäuser Albach Wieland Landzettel Berg Schiweck PartGmbB
- Successful passing of the notarial subject examination 2020 (examination campaign 2019/II)
A major focus of my work is corporate law.
I advise clients in all phases of a company’s existence, from the start-up phase – in particular with regard to the advantages and disadvantages of the different legal forms of partnerships and companies – to adjustments or fundamental revisions of articles of association and on company restructurings, to all issues relating to liquidation, the sale of companies and the exit of individual shareholders.
In disputes among the shareholders, I represent the interests of shareholders as well as of companies out of court and in court.
In addition, I advise on duties and liability issues of directors and supervisory board members.
I have extensive experience in advising start-ups, in particular with regard to the formation, subsequent financing rounds, restructurings, joint ventures and cooperation agreements and the sale of shareholdings / exits.
I also regularly advise and represent clients in areas of commercial law, in particular on revising or drafting general terms and conditions.
Another focus of my work is family law. I represent my clients in divorce proceedings and all necessary subsequent proceedings. I represent clients also in other family matters such as alimony, custody or access rights, both in and out of court. I also advise and negotiate in the drafting of marriage contracts and separation and divorce agreements.
In addition, I advise and represent clients in inheritance law. I advise clients in the planning of succession and represent clients in litigation concerning inheritance.
Finally, I am also active in the field of property insurance law (e.g. building and household insurance).
In addition to these focuses, I advise and represent clients in general civil and contract law.
My international education and my transaction experience from my work in leading international law firms also enable me to provide comprehensive advice in English and on cross-border issues. I advise and represent clients also in family and inheritance law issues with international implications.
I publish regularly in recognized journals on topics within my areas of specialisation.
- Company Hijacking im Vereinigten Königreich, ZIP 2012, 2449-1452
- Der Harmonisierungserfolg der Publizitätsrichtlinie – Eine Untersuchung am Beispiel der Umsetzung in Deutschland und im Vereinigten Königreich, Nomos 2016
- Verknüpfung der Handels- und Gesellschaftsregister in Europa, GmbHR 2018, 281-289
- Online-Gründung und Digitalisierung im Gesellschaftsrecht – Der Richtlinienvorschlag der Europäischen Kommission, DNotZ 2018, 643-661
- Schenkung von Kommanditanteilen an minderjährige Kinder – Zugleich Anmerkungen zu den Beschlüssen des OLG Brandenburg v. 16. 7. 2019 – W 53/17, OLG Oldenburg v. 17. 7. 2019 – W 53/19 und OLG Schleswig v. 27. 1. 2020 – 15 WF 70/19 – DNotZ 2020, 643 – 653