Member of the working group for family law of the German Lawyers Association (www.familienanwaelte-dav.de)
- Year of birth: 1985
- “Alternative Service Abroad” at Kaleo Secondary Technical School, Ghana (2004 – 2005)
- Studies of law and “Complementary studies in European law” at the Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg (2005 – 2010)
- First bar exam: 2010
- Research assistant with Prof. Dr. Christoph Teichmann at the Chair of Civil Law, German and European Commercial and Corporate Law at the Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg (2010 – 2013)
- Master of Laws (“LL.M.”) at the London School of Economics and Political Science in the field of “Corporate Law” (2011 – 2012)
- Doctorate at the Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg in 2016 with a dissertation on a corporate law related topic
- Legal clerkship at Darmstadt Regional Court (2013 – 2015)
- Second bar exam: 2015
- Admission to the bar: 2015
- Lawyer in two major corporate law firms in Frankfurt with focus on Corporate/M&A (2015 – 2017)
- since 2018 with RechtsAnwälte&Notare Berghäuser Albach Wieland Landzettel Berg Schiweck PartGmbB
- Successful passing of the notarial subject examination 2020 (examination campaign 2019/II)
- Appointment as notary public: 2022
My practic as an attorney focuses on family law, commercial and corporate law, and inheritance law.
I advise and represent my clients in all areas of family law. I represent my clients in divorce proceedings and all necessary subsequent proceedings. I also represent clients in and out of court in family matters such as alimony, custody or access rights. I advise on the drafting of prenuptial agreements and separation and divorce settlement agreements and represent the interests of my clients in negotiations on such agreements.
In corporate law, I advise on all phases of a company’s life, from the formation phase to adjustments or fundamental revisions of articles of association and restructurings to all questions of termination or sale of companies as well as the withdrawal of individual shareholders. I have extensive experience in advising start-ups, in particular with regard to incorporation, subsequent financing rounds, restructurings, joint venture and cooperation agreements and the sale of investments / exit. In addition, I represent clients in shareholder disputes or in liability issues of managing directors and board members.
In inheritance law, I represent clients in inheritance litigation and in defending or asserting claims to compulsory portions. I advise clients on the drafting of wills and inheritance contracts.
In addition to these main areas, I advise and represent clients in general civil and contract law.
As a notary, I am active in the entire range of notarial activities. Here I am available for consultation and notarizations in particular:
- Formation of companies (drafting, drafting and – if necessary – notarization of the articles of association, registration of the company in the commercial register).
- Amendments to the articles of association in all respects, including capital increases and decreases.
- Transformations (in particular mergers, spin-offs, spin-offs, but also all other transactions under transformation law).
- Advice on and notarial assistance with the sale of companies
- Notarization of shareholders’ meetings
- Drafting, notarization and registration of company agreements
- Commercial register applications of all kinds
Family and inheritance law:
- Marriage and partnership contracts
- Care and living wills
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Wills and inheritance contracts
- Applications for inheritance certificates
- (Inheritance) settlement agreements among co-heirs
- Transfer agreements within the framework of anticipated succession
Real estate law:
- Purchase and transfer of land and apartments
- Real estate financing such as land charges and mortgages
- Settlement agreements between partners
- Declarations of partition of condominiums
- Property development contracts
- Leasehold contracts
My international training and my transactional experience from my work in leading international commercial law firms also enable me to provide comprehensive advice in English and on matters with cross-border implications. I also advise and represent clients, in particular, in family and inheritance law matters with an international element.
I publish regularly in recognized journals on topics within my areas of specialisation.
- Company Hijacking im Vereinigten Königreich, ZIP 2012, 2449-1452
- Der Harmonisierungserfolg der Publizitätsrichtlinie – Eine Untersuchung am Beispiel der Umsetzung in Deutschland und im Vereinigten Königreich, Nomos 2016
- Verknüpfung der Handels- und Gesellschaftsregister in Europa, GmbHR 2018, 281-289
- Online-Gründung und Digitalisierung im Gesellschaftsrecht – Der Richtlinienvorschlag der Europäischen Kommission, DNotZ 2018, 643-661
- Schenkung von Kommanditanteilen an minderjährige Kinder – Zugleich Anmerkungen zu den Beschlüssen des OLG Brandenburg v. 16. 7. 2019 – W 53/17, OLG Oldenburg v. 17. 7. 2019 – W 53/19 und OLG Schleswig v. 27. 1. 2020 – 15 WF 70/19 – DNotZ 2020, 643-653
- Online-Gründung von GmbHs und veränderte Registerpublizität – der Entwurf eines Gesetzes zur Umsetzung der Digitalisierungsrichtlinie, RNotZ 2021, 326-337
- Anmerkung zu BGH, Beschl. v. 11.3.2021 – V ZB 127/19 (Familiengerichtliche Genehmigung bei Grundstücksüberlassung unter Nießbrauchsvorbehalt), notar 2021, 339-340